Our guest house is nestled away in a leafy, peaceful location that is just a short walk from Ballymoney Town Centre, making us well placed for exploring all kinds of local attractions.
Whatever your interests there are activities for all ages; from stunning park lands to enjoying beautiful beaches, fishing or hiking, County Antrim offers it all and more. If you are a keen golfer the world renown Royal Portrush Golf Club is nearby and there are also many more coastal links and parkland courses to visit.
Things to do in Ballymoney & beyond
- Ballymoney Museum
- Dark Hedges (Game of Thrones)
- Joey Dunlops Memorial garden
- North West 200 Races
- Black Bush Golf Tournament
- Benvardin Gardens
- Giants Causeway
- Bushmills Distillery
- Carrickarede Rope bridge
- Dunluce Castle
- Whitepark Bay
- Downhill & Mussenden Temple
- Shean’s Horse Farm
- Choice of hill walking, fishing, cycling. Horseriding, GoKarting, Bowling, Watersports
- Excellent choice of links & parkland golf courses including Royal Portrush.